Provident Metals Review
Provident Metals is a self-proclaimed leader and provider of numismatic coins, domestic and international bullion, in addition to other investment grade and IRA metals. As per their motto, they are primarily focused on providing consistent customer satisfaction. Having said so, is this company legit or does it have any major problems the customer should be aware of? These are some of the questions that this review will seek to answer and clarify.
The company specifically deals with precious metals that it offers in the form of bars and coins of varying kinds. What’s more, the company also gives you the option of safeguarding the metals you have purchased into a self directed IRA account. Some of the most popular metals that the company offers include:
- IRA accounts
Provident Metals Gold IRAs
Besides the typical metals, Provident Metals also offers precious metal IRAs also known as gold IRAs. In fact, this is one of the primary services as earlier mentioned on the list of products. With IRA accounts, there are several factors worth noting, including the costs of these metals, annual fees, setup fees, as well as storage fees. Most of these costs are outlined on their official website, ProvidentMetals.com.
The official custodian and trust company subsequently charge all the costs and fees associated with precious metal IRAs. When you are deciding on a custodian, it is important that you enquire about the setup fees, storage fees, as well as the annual fees. All these costs will often vary depending on the custodian you choose.
Important Note: As aforementioned, there is typically no clear outline when it comes to the fees; and it is dependent on the eventual custodian you select. It is essential to note that there are numerous companies around which ask for significantly low annual fees while some even waive their fees entirely for the customers. The latter is mainly in the first 1-3 years.
Provident Metals Delivery
According to its official website, the company deliver its products on a 24/7 basis for the entire week across a secure and convenient ordering platform, with its products subsequently priced in real-time.
As per the P.M.s website, below is everything about packages, ordering, and their prices:
- All Provident Metal orders are effectively shipped fully insured. However, when it comes to multiple orders, they do not combine them.
- All their packages that exceed $750 comprise a signature combination and necessitate a signature to be received. What’s more, you can also purchase exclusive signature confirmation on any package at checkout for just $3.
- Also, all packages that are shipped through USPS will subsequently be sent as Express Mail, First Class, or Priority. Similarly, all the orders that are totaling between $2,000 and above are usually shipped UPS, although whenever possible. As for various oversized packages, these are typically shipped UPS or Federal Express.
- Finally, all packages from the company are securely shipped in unique and inconspicuous packaging that offers no indication of the available contents. The company ensures that you get a notification about your package once it is shipped, and all free shipping options depend on the order subtotal.
Provident Metals Storage
The company allows you to store your investment with them, or rather, you can store through their third-party depository partners. As aforementioned, their fees are not exactly ‘outlined on stone’ when it comes to storing with the company.
Provident Metals Buyback program
With Provident Metals you can also sell back your products/investment back to the firm. Usually, the process of selling back to the company works in three steps as follows:
•Call In to set up a selling account
•Ship your items
•Payment is released
Important Note: While it is possible to sell your products to the company, there are various unique criteria which you need to fulfill before doing this. As a first, the minimum amount you can sell to the company is $1,000. As such, your whole purchase order must reach this minimum. However, in the instance that you don’t see your particular items on the company site, the company can still effectively make an offer to you.
Provident Metals Ratings on Consumer Review Sites
Provident Metals has an A- rating from the Better Business Bureau and is no longer accredited. They have a total of 19 complaints in the last 3 years, 12 of those happened in the last 12 months. 10 out of 13 customers had positive reviews left with the Better Business Bureau. Provident Metals is not listed on Business Consumer Alliance and does not yet have any reviews on TrustLink. However they seem to do very well on TrustPilot with a 5 star rating based on more than 3,500 verified customer reviews.
Provident Metals is a legit and worthwhile company to invest with, especially if you are in the market for precious metals. After all, if it were not any good, there would never really have been in business for such a long time (established in 2009). What’s more, the firm does feature a genuine owner, a physical address and thousands of verified customer reviews. Nonetheless, although Provident Metals is a verified company, it is always important that before you decide on a firm to invest with that, you do your homework thoroughly. This you can do by doing thorough online research on the company as well as the reviews it gets.
- Address: 11925 N. Stemmons Fwy, Ste 180, Dallas, TX 75234
- Phone: (800) 313-3315
- Website: www.providentmetals.com
- 5 star rating on TrustPilot based on more than 3,500 reviews
- Wide range of products available
- Competitive pricing
- 24/7 Delivery of products ordered from Provident Metals
- No engagement with Trustlink and Business Consumer Alliance
- Not very transparent when it comes to various fees
Top 3 Gold IRA Companies
Precious Metal IRA Promo Deals for August 2019
This Provident Metals review was updated on August 1, 2019
- 0.1 The Products
- 0.2 Provident Metals Gold IRAs
- 0.3 Provident Metals Delivery
- 0.4 Provident Metals Storage
- 0.5 Provident Metals Buyback program
- 1 Provident Metals Ratings on Consumer Review Sites
- Rated 2.5 stars
- Provident Metals
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: