The Hartford Gold Group Review
The Hartford Gold Group (HGG) is a family-owned company that helps individuals and families diversify and protect their wealth with precious metals. These products include physical silver, gold and platinum coins and bars and the innovative Gold IRA.
Via its website, publications and expert Product Specialists, The Hartford Gold Group offers a wealth of precious metals market information and historical perspective that empowers both new and experienced investors. The company is dedicated to providing this information for free to be sure that investors make the best decisions without pressure.
The highlights found on the Hartford Gold Group website include these helpful resources:
- Weekly Gold and Silver Market blog: The precious metals markets move quickly based upon world events, economic results and supply and demand factors. Every week, HGG issues a report for investors on the trends moving the markets right now to keep clients one step ahead.
- Real time market data and reports: The company maintains up-to-the-minute market information on physical gold, silver and platinum on its website for easy reference, allowing investors to check prices on their holdings 24/7/365. HGG also has a real-time U.S. debt clock on its home page for clients to monitor.
- Investor Library: Hartford Gold Group has created an extensive library of helpful investor guides on a number of topics, such as the Gold IRA Guide, Precious Metals Investment Guide, Report on Cybercrime, TSP Rollover Guide, U.S. Dollar Collapse Guide and a Government Debt Survival Guide. These are free for all investors who call the company for information.
- RMD Estimator: This helpful tool calculates the annual withdrawal amount required from a retirement plan depending on the age of the IRA account holder. As an investor ages, it is vitally important to keep track of this number annually to ensure the IRA stays in compliance.
The Hartford Gold Group created the self directed Gold IRA specifically to help retirement investors achieve greater security for their future by adding “safe haven” assets to their portfolio.
Hartford Gold Group has hand picked their Product Specialists for their depth of gold and silver product knowledge combined with strong “hand holding” ability to answer the wide range of questions many clients have at time of purchase. No question is too simple or too complicated for HGG’s product specialist team to answer.
As such, they are a leader in the industry with a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
The Hartford Gold Group Ratings on Consumer Review Sites
Final thoughts on The Hartford Gold Group
With a almost perfect reputation based on hundreds of verified client reviews and excellent ratings from all major consumer protection agencies such as Better Business Bureau, BCA and TrustLink it’s no wonder that this is the preferred gold and silver dealer by Bill O’Reilly and other important voices in the precious metals world.
What really separates Hartford Gold Group from all the other Gold IRA companies is their Price Match Guarantee.
At the time of writing The Hartford Gold Group will meet or beat any competitor’s price so make sure to give them a call now on 866-429-4408 before the end of May 2019 and request their free gold IRA investment guide by clicking on the image below.
↓ ↓ ↓
- Address: 11900 West Olympic Blvd. 7th Floor, LA, CA 90064
- Phone: 866-429-4408
- Website: https://www.thehartfordgoldgroup.com
- Price Match Guarantee - Will meet or beat any competitor's price
- 100% FREE IRA Rollover - FREE maintenance storage & insurance for up to 3 years
- Privacy - Your information is never shared with any private or public entity
- Up to $2,500 in FREE silver delivered to home, on qualifying purchases
- 100% Free insured shipping
- Excellent ratings from the Better Business Bureau, BCA and TrustLink
- A 5-star rating based on hundreds of verified client reviews
- Flat Fees
- A relatively new entrant into the gold IRA business
Top 3 Gold IRA Companies
Precious Metal IRA Promo Deals for May 2019
This Hartford Gold Group review was updated Monday, May 1, 2019